Thursday 24 April 2014

Mentor Meeting: Discussion Of Practical Framework

Today is the first time I have been able to see Laurie since I blocked out the first draft of my practical framework as last weeks meeting was cancelled. Since my last blog post all I have done is begin to write up elements of the dissertation based on practical work discussed here. The main focus of this work has been my Practice Base Research section.
Laurie appeared impressed with my framework and said it almost felt like reading a module brief. While discussing how I should include the film work and scores I have created in the honours project hand in we came up with the idea of treating my framework as a sort of "idiots guide to creating film score" This basically means adding a DVD containing video/audio clips as well as writing a small paragraph about what each clip contained and how it was relevant to the process.
I love this idea and feel it will definitely make my framework more interactive and easier to understand/use.

No comments:

Post a Comment